Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea - 40 Serve Tube
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free shipping for orders $150+*
Shop with AFTERPAY.
Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea by Mayde Tea - 40 Serve Tube ✨
"This blend is so nice and fresh. I have loved keeping a big brew of it in the fridge and drinking it iced all summer." - Vanessa, Mayde Tea customer.
This refreshing herbal blend can be enjoyed hot or cold. Either way, this tea will nourish you with antioxidants that support the digestive system. The liveliness of lemon myrtle and rooibos balances with the floral sweetness of jasmine and hibiscus to produce a deliciously uplifting brew.
- Tea tube / 40 serves/80g loose leaf tea. Tea tube and lid are fully recyclable, and lining is home compostable.
- Brew hot, and serve immediately over ice.
Use our Iced tea bottle to easily make a cold brew and easily store in your fridge.
Ingredients: Lemon myrtle / rooibos / hibiscus petals / jasmine flowers
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora): A stunning Australian native, lemon myrtle has a beautiful refreshing citrusy flavour. It has been used traditionally for sinus infections, bronchitis and irritable digestive disorders. Lemon myrtle supports the digestive processes and reduces symptoms such as bloating and cramping. Lemon myrtle is also used as a potent antioxidant, protecting cells throughout the body.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis): Rooibos contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. These polyphenols act as an anti-inflammatory and protect cells from damage.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis): Hibiscus has traditionally been used to regulate fluid balance and promote overall health. It has been found to improve skin conditions, promote adequate circulation and improve digestive issues.
- Jasmine (Jasminum): Jasmine has been found to strengthen the immune system by fighting bacteria-causing infections. Jasmine flowers may soothe the throat and reduce other symptoms caused by viruses such as the common cold. Try as an iced tea in one of three ways:Brew hot, and leave to chill overnight in the fridge. Serve over ice.
Every Mayde Tea Blend Is:
Made using certified organic ingredients
Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Delivered in recyclable packaging
About Mayde Tea
Mayde With Purpose. Mayde Tea was born out of a deep love for the natural healing properties of plants.
After embracing tea in her own health journey, naturopath Kate Dalton now shares her passion for plant-based healing and natural living through our Mayde Tea collection. She truly believes that nature provides us with the best resources for preserving our health.
Mayde Tea blends are a delicious salve for mind, body and soul, allowing you to savour nature’s healing power at any time of day. Every tea is created in harmony with your body and the environment, made with herbs harvested in their native location where they thrive best.
The result is a collection of fine-quality teas with the highest therapeutic value and distinctive flavours.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We work as fast as possible to pack and dispatch your order, and usually process orders within 1-2 business days of purchase. However, sometimes life and work gets busy, which may result in small delays. We'll let you know if this happens.
- Flat rate Australia wide shipping $9.95
- Free shipping for orders $150+
- Free click + collection from Muswellbrook
- Free Local Delivery within Muswellbrook
ASK A QUESTION
Visit our gift shop and florist in Muswellbrook, Hunter Valley NSW to see our range in person, or shop online anytime! Worldwide Shipping. FREE SHIPPING for orders $150+ within Australia. AFTERPAY available ✨