Our Returns Policy
We carefully source high quality brands to partner with, but we want you to feel confident when choosing to shop with us online. With this in mind, we understand from time-to-time you may need to return an item to us.
Before returning any items please contact us to discuss your reasoning for requiring a return and obtain approval to return your item. You can find our contact details here: Contact Us.
We will provide a refund, exchange, or store credit note for your item under the following conditions:
- You must contact us before returning an order for return approval.
- For a full refund, you must return the item to us within 7 days of receiving it.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- All items MUST be in their original condition: in their original packaging, unopened, not used/worn, with all tags attached.
- Refunds, exchanges or credit notes will be applied for the price of the product only. i.e. shipping costs are excluded.
- Polly & Co will not cover the cost of shipping your item back to our store. As a small business, we cannot cover these costs. Shipping charges will be waived, however, if the item being returned is faulty.
- When returning an order, we cannot be held respsonible for goods that are lost of damaged during return shipping. We recommend all items are securely packaged to avoid damage during transit, and sent using registered post.
- Store credit notes will be valid for 6 months.
- If you would like to exchange an item, please make a separate purchase for the new item once your return has been authorised.
- Refunds or credit notes will only be processed once the item(s) are returned to us.
- No refunds, exchanges or credit notes will be given on sale items.
- No refunds, exchanges or credit notes will be given on earrings.
- No refunds, exchanges or credit notes will be given for any orders paid via Afterpay.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
If your order arrives faulty, or is damaged during transit with the courier, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order. If your order is damaged, we will require images of the packaging with the shipping label visible (i.e. the outside of the box or satchel), and images of the damaged product. Once assessed, we will send you a replacement where possible, or, where the product can't be replaced, offer a store credit, or refund.
Please keep in mind that many of our products are handmade and/or made using natural materials such as timber / grasses, so they can have variations batch to batch. We are unable to accept returns due to small variations in colour, texture or pattern placement.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us anytime through the following ways:
Email us at email@example.com
Use our online Contact Us form
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pollyncoau
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/pollyncoau