Palo Santo with Selenite
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 6 items left in stock!
Free shipping for orders $150+*
Shop with AFTERPAY.
Palo Santo with Selenite by Seventeen70 Botanicals ✨
Palo Santo - “holy wood” is a fallen wood from a sweet, fragrant tree that grows in South America. It belongs to the citrus family & is related to both frankincense & myrrh. For centuries, the Incas, Shamans, medicine people & Indigenous communities in South America have used this powerful form of tree medicine for energy clearing, healing & spiritual cleansing.
Selenite Bar - A versatile crystal tool that may be used for energy cleansing, balancing, healing & protection. Often referred to as “liquid light,” Selenite has the ability to quickly unblock stagnant, stuck energy - realigning & promoting a healthy, smooth energy flow.
How to use:
Light the end of the Palo Santo stick as you would a incense or candle. Let the flame burn for 30 seconds or so and gently blow out flame so you are left with a gorgeous soft smoke. Say aloud or silently, "I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings." To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk clockwise through it with your Palo Santo. You can "wash" the smoke over yourself, other people, crystals, and objects that you wish to clear. You may need to re-light a few times but consider this part of your meditation.
- Each Palo Santo stick is approx 10cm long.
- Flowers will vary, depending on seasonal availbility.
- Our Palo Santo has died naturally & is sustainably sourced so the tree itself is not harmed & the integrity of the wood is sustained for powerful ceremonial use.
- Each piece is natural & unique. Size & colour varies from piece to piece.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
Never leave burning smudge products unattended.
About Seventeen70 Botanicals
Shane & Dee, a husband and wife team, are the makers behind candle brand Seventeen70 Botanicals. They have taken inspiration from our beautiful country, Australia, when creating their Vegan crystal infused candles, and wellness range. Their range is handcrafted in small-batches using exquisite crystals, botanical's and extracts unique to Australia combined with natural 100% soy wax and cotton wicks to create indulgent candles to nurture your entire body and soul!
They work with the freshest, most vibrant ingredients they can find for their bath and body range. Australian bio-active botanical's and extracts, cold-pressed plant oils, and decadent essential oils. Their house-made botanical herbal oil infusions, personal care, body scrubs, are crafted with the intention of helping you to achieve radiantly beautiful skin.
Each product is hand crafted with lots of LOVE. $3 from every purchase is also donated to FREEDOM HIL SANCTUARY. 50 acres of beautiful land nestled in the Adelaide Hills founded by Kym Henley. Freedom Hill Sanctuary is a safe haven for farm animals who have become forgotten.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We work as fast as possible to pack and dispatch your order, and usually process orders within 1-2 business days of purchase. However, sometimes life and work gets busy, which may result in small delays. We'll let you know if this happens.
- Flat rate Australia wide shipping $9.95
- Free shipping for orders $150+
- Free click + collection from Muswellbrook
- Free Local Delivery within Muswellbrook
ASK A QUESTION
Visit our gift shop and florist in Muswellbrook, Hunter Valley NSW to see our range in person, or shop online anytime! Worldwide Shipping. FREE SHIPPING for orders $150+ within Australia. AFTERPAY available ✨