Wildflower TeetherRegular price $23.93
Our WILDFLOWER teether is made from a beaded silicone loop that's interlocked with a whimsically engraved beech wood teething ring. Easy for your baby to hold and chew on!
an original NatureBubz® design
made with eco-friendly materials
soft, chewable silicone beads that help by providing counter-pressure to the gums.
100% food-grade silicone that's FREE from all nasties like BPA | PVC | Cadmium | Lead & Phthalates
Beech hardwood that is naturally antibacterial and PERFECT for chewing on to help teeth break through the gum surface.
Sure....we like products to look good and function well, but safety ALWAYS comes first. NatureBubz products are designed with care to ensure that they meet - and exceed - relevant Australian / New Zealand safety standards. For ultimate peace of mind, their products are routinely sent for safety testing at an accredited testing laboratory. They also carry full product liability insurance on all products sold worldwide.
Care & Use:
- Carefully inspect teether for signs of wear before each use, ensuring that the beads on the ring are still firmly compressed.
- Teethers that contain wood products are to be SPOT CLEANED only, using a slightly damp cloth.
- Store in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
- As with all baby toys, please use only under adult supervision.
- For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that beaded teethers be replaced every 3-6 months.