Nursing Tea - 15g Serve Jar
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
Free shipping for orders $150+*
Shop with AFTERPAY.
Nursing Tea by Mayde Tea - 15g Serve Jar ✨
"Opening my jar of Nursing was the first thing I did when I got home from the hospital after having Bub! Was so excited to try this blend and it tastes delicious, is calming for postpartum emotions and does seem to supercharge milk supply. Thank you Mayde tea!." - Amber, Mayde Tea customer.
A naturopathically formulated blend created to support healthy milk production. A refreshing and warming treat free from caffeine, Nursing settles and nourishes the digestive system of both mother and baby with lemongrass, fennel and fenugreek.
- Mini jar / 15 serves/25g loose leaf tea. Fully recyclable besides freshness seal.
Ingredients: Lemongrass / lemon balm / fennel / aniseed / fenugreek / blue cornflowers
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): Fennel is one of the most effective carminatives, which helps to relieve digestive cramping and spasms of both mum and baby. Fennel has been found to have a beautiful effect on infant colic for breastfeeding mothers, as well as improving breast milk production.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum): Fenugreek has many therapeutic actions, the most superior of which is supporting breast milk production. Fenugreek also helps to soothe the lining of the digestive tract, reducing inflammation and calming bubs' digestion.
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum): Aniseed has been used for many years to reduce colic, abdominal cramps, indigestion and heartburn. Aniseed is also a known galactagogue, which is a herb that improves breast milk production.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon): Lemongrass is antioxidant-rich and has a cooling energy. It has been found to improve digestion by soothing stomach cramps, bloating and flatulence. Lemongrass also helps to improve circulation.
- Lemon balm (Melissa Officinalis): Lemon Balm tones and relaxes the nervous system. It also helps to reduce digestive cramping and spasms. Lemon balm is specifically useful in people with digestive upset that is worsened by stress and anxiety.
Every Mayde Tea Blend Is:
Made using certified organic ingredients
Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Delivered in recyclable packaging
About Mayde Tea
Mayde With Purpose. Mayde Tea was born out of a deep love for the natural healing properties of plants.
After embracing tea in her own health journey, naturopath Kate Dalton now shares her passion for plant-based healing and natural living through our Mayde Tea collection. She truly believes that nature provides us with the best resources for preserving our health.
Mayde Tea blends are a delicious salve for mind, body and soul, allowing you to savour nature’s healing power at any time of day. Every tea is created in harmony with your body and the environment, made with herbs harvested in their native location where they thrive best.
The result is a collection of fine-quality teas with the highest therapeutic value and distinctive flavours.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We work as fast as possible to pack and dispatch your order, and usually process orders within 1-2 business days of purchase. However, sometimes life and work gets busy, which may result in small delays. We'll let you know if this happens.
- Flat rate Australia wide shipping $9.95
- Free shipping for orders $150+
- Free click + collection from Muswellbrook
- Free Local Delivery within Muswellbrook
ASK A QUESTION
Visit our gift shop and florist in Muswellbrook, Hunter Valley NSW to see our range in person, or shop online anytime! Worldwide Shipping. FREE SHIPPING for orders $150+ within Australia. AFTERPAY available ✨