13mm Huggies - Black Spinel Gold Earrings
- Free shipping for orders $150+
- Low stock - 1 item left
12mm White Black Spinel Huggies... gold earrings by Murkani 🧡
Our Petite Hoop Earrings are also known as ‘huggie’ earrings. This type of earring has a hinge at the bottom that allows the whole earring to open up, thus making it easier for you to put on. The huggie earrings are preferred for their clean look and the possibility to create very small hoop earrings that will hug the ear.
- 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass
- The part of the hoop that goes through the ear is 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Sterling Silver
- Hoop – 13 mm in diameter and 1.5 mm thick
- Semi Precious stone – Black Spinel
- Every Murkani jewellery item comes with its own Murkani stone coloured jewellery pouch plus a cleaning cloth.
If you’re owning your first pair of huggie earrings, it can be a little bit tricky at the beginning, but here’s a few steps you can follow to ensure that you’re handling them the right way. Don’t worry! It’s very easy and will become a habit with time.
How to Open
- Hold the earring in your right hand between your thumb & forefinger (stones facing towards your right hand).
- With your left thumb nail, press down the opening (where the post meets the ring, top left of the ring) and your left forefinger supporting the base of the ring.
How to Close
- Once the post is inserted into the ear, use two fingers to hold the front of the earring.
- Using your other hand (forefinger on top and thumb supporting the base), press on the back of the earring until you hear a clicking sound.
Every Murkani jewellery item comes with its own Murkani stone coloured jewellery pouch plus a cleaning cloth. It is then beautifully gift wrapped, ready to give as a present or just to receive as a lovely surprise in the mail.
About the Maker - Murkani
Murkani jewellery believes in creating beautiful pieces in a mindful way with durable materials. Each collection is originally designed and hand drawn by the founder, Kiralee McNamara. Kiralee’s Australian background combined with extensive time living and travelling overseas has influenced her creation of unique and contemporary jewellery pieces with a relaxed boho vibe.