Lamb Teething Ring
- Free shipping for orders $150+
- Low stock - 4 items left
Lamb Teeting Ring by Patti Oslo, with Rattle Bell ✨
Our Lamb teething ring is very soft. She will help to relieve baby’s sore gums during the teething phase.
Hand crocheted in a fair-trade workshop in Turkey by skilled artisans with magical hands. It is made in organic cotton yarn, which is antibacterial and safe to use for sensitive skins.
- 100% organic cotton without pesticides
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antipilling
- Non-toxic dyes: natural plant-dyes
- Stuffed with eco-friendly polyester ﬁber certiﬁed according to STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex® Class I
- Embroidered eyes
- Cleaning: Always use mild detergent and cool water. Start with spot cleaning first. If spot cleaning is not enough, hand wash program at 30º with a mild baby soap detergent, low spin
About Patti Oslo
Patti Oslo is a contemporary brand of soft, organic, handmade toys and accessories that offers children and their parents cuddly, friendly, playful objects designed by thinking on true Scandinavian minimalism. The products are designed in their small studio in Oslo, focusing on organic, natural materials. Patti Oslo aims produce functional and aesthetic products that will continuously stimulate children's mind and senses through their development. All products are made of GOTS certified organic cotton, and their business collaborates with women in need an income, contributing to support their families and children.