Bringing together the powers of crystal energy and fostering a positive mindset, Growing Kind’s beautiful mini-deck of affirmation cards and tumble stone crystals is something special.
This positively focused and tactile set has been made especially for children, teens and adults, as a natural and easy way to create self-awareness and mindfulness.
Here are just a few ways you can use the cards and stone crystals:
• Randomly pick a card, find its matching stone crystal and spend at least 5 minutes: reading the card; rubbing the stone; closing your eyes and repeating the affirmation to yourself. Give yourself time to connect with the crystal, and feel the power of its positive affirmation.
• Select a new card and crystal each day, once a week, or just when you feel you need the energy shift. Repeat the affirmation for one week, and notice during that week, how more aware and present you become.
• Encourage younger children to match each stone crystal to its corresponding image on each card. Talk about how thecrystals look and feel. What’s different about them, and what’s the same?
• If you are drawn to a card, have it nearby and read it often. Remind yourself that you are calm, patient or strong.
• Encourage your children to say the affirmations with you – especially first thing in the morning before school, or last thing before bed. Do they, and you, notice any changes in how you all think and feel? Share your experiences.
Made especially for teens and adults. Also great for crystal loving 5 years +
Please supervise younger children 5 and under as the stone crystals may cause a choking hazard.
The Crystal Affirmation Cards come with 8 affirmations and 8 tumble stone crystals. Each crystal has been chosen to enhance certain qualities of self.
Written and designed by Amie Hankinson. Published in 2018.
Amie is the sole creator & director of Growing Kind, offering a unique range of high-quality toys that nurture Childs natural development. Amie is a huge advocate for PLAY, with a love for AUTHENTIC learning experiences, and a huge appreciation for the raw beauty of NATURE. Her parenting and teaching philosophies take on a holistic approach to educating the ‘whole child’. A holistic approach to education views children as unique and whole beings; each with varying physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual qualities. Holistic Education views learning as organic, emergent and experiential as children interact with the natural world and within their community.
Why we love them...
Growing Kind aims to empower this generation of learners to be self-aware, mindful and competent.
Join our mailing list to be the first to explore new releases.
We promise we’ll keep it short + sweet, and make it worth your while with exclusive offers ✨