Coffee + Epsom Salt Body ScrubRegular price $18.95 Sale price $14.95 Save 21%
Turn up your post-workout recovery to beast mode with your new gym-buddy. Feel minty-fresh and invigorate your skin and senses post-workout. Seriously, this warrior will be your new favourite thing...
Tell me more...
Working in beast mode our Coffee + Epsom body scrub helps soften the appearance of thigh dimples (be gone), stretch marks and cellulite, improving your skin's elasticity.
Magnesium and mint do a mighty-fine job to help muscle recovery, hydrate and fiercely cleanse with a cooling tingle after smashing it from ass-to-grass. Packing a punch with Vitamins A and E to energise your skin, keeping it hella glowin'. Magnesium, 'the happiness chemical', assists in producing serotonin in the brain which creates that feeling of calm and relaxation so you can recharge before smashin' more goals and kickin' life's butt.
It's what's inside that counts...
Crap-free skinfood for happy skin Free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, palm oil or animal-derived ingredients.
- Coconut Oil: A protein fuelled goddess aids in cellular health and tissue repair targeting nasty breakouts and skin infections. Its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties keep skin healthy and rejuvenated providing moisture that doesn’t block pores.
- Grapeseed Oil: An antioxidant superhero for fighting off free radicals, aids in cell repair and healing of the skin through its high levels of Linoleic acid and vitamin E.
- Sugar Cane: This smooth operator is so gentle it's the perfect companion for super-sensitive skin. Packed with glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that helps condition and moisturise skin, but protect it from toxins.
- Poppy Seeds: An exfoliation dark horse lifts away dead skin cells to maintain a clear and glowing complexion.
Lemon Oil: Clean and refresh skin, great for cleansing and protective properties, such as antioxidants, that help to brighten and preserve your skin tone.
How to use > >
1. get naked + wet in the shower
2. get handsy Massage into skin concentrating on those problem areas.
3. kill some time Or wash your hair, let the scrub sink in for 4 - 5 minutes then wash away to revel your smooth naked bliss
frequency 3 to 4 times per week
how much a handful-ish
smells like after dinner minty coffee