Watch me Bloom!
All of the Hello Petal range are embedded with Swan River daisy seeds. They are intended to be planted once received for a beautiful array of daisies to bloom.
For best results, follow our simple guide below:
- Fill pot with seed raising mix, add water and pat down.
- Soak your hp. piece in water until completely wet and place on top of seed raising mix.
- Very lightly cover with more seed mix and water, ensuring paper is slightly visible *IMPORTANT: ensure paper stays moist and does not dry out.
This will allow the seeds to germinate through the paper*
- Keep in a well-light environment. A sunny corner in your home is the perfect spot.
- Germination should take 7-21 days
Hello Petal was created soon after the birth of Tara's daughter, Daisy. Tara was on a journey to find something that was just ‘her's’, to rediscover herself after becoming a Mother. Inspired by a love of wildflowers and slow, sustainable living; her venture came to life after discovering the idea of plantable paper. Her soul was alight; she'd found her passion - to create slow, sustainable pieces for the heart and home that can be planted to then bloom into daisies.
Each piece is handcrafted with a whole lot of love by Tara in her cosy QLD based studio. She hopes hello petal can inspire you to slow down, to dream & to do your small part in contributing to keeping earth beautiful.
Why we love them...
Hello Petal pledge to donate 1% of sales to Greening Australia
They are focused on reducing their foot print and creating pieces that don't cost the earth
100% plastic free, 100% compostable and 100% plantable!
- Their designs are oh so pretty!